Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Time flies...


Time flies so fast!!! We're now already past the middle of June. It seems like yesterday that we celebrated New Year kan

Anyway, I don't have any critical issues to discuss pon in this entry. Saje je ngade-ngade nak menulis. Hehe..

Talking about time...I'll definitely feel that time will fly REAL fast till August. Why August? 

First and foremost, we are celebrating Ramadhan. Ahlan wasahlan ya Ramadhan

Secondly, inshaAllah somebody's leaving on a jet plane! Ouh...sad sad sad...


There are too many things to do yet there is only little time to accomplish all. I wish I could be a superwoman who can achieve everything I want within the time frame. Too bad I'm still not there yet. But if there's a will, there's surely a way right? If Allah has destined that your rezeki is there, then it will be there. You don't need to worry - just put your trust in Allah, inshaAllah you'll feel more at ease. 

[Thanks to Mr S who always remind me on that. Alhamdulillah...Thank you, love!]

x fairy x

No comments:

Post a Comment