Saturday, October 9, 2010

Videography service...

Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!

I came across this one wedding videography site - Manggis (http://manggis.tv/v2/) - which I think was superb. Their pieces of work were all just too eye-catching-melancholic-dramatic-yet-exciting videos for me to watch even the time now is 5.30am in the morning and I haven't had my sleep yet! What more can you expect apart from being sloppy and sleepy with eyes half-open, half-close at this moment of time? Heh...

From what I know through their site, the service price for videography starts from RM5k. Ini kena letak kaler merah sebab memang money-sucking!!! Huhu...

I'm not sure what's the market price for wedding videography. But I suppose most of them are quite costly though.

For now, I mean now, right at this present moment, I wish that my big day later would come with videography. Tapi...mahalnyeeeee...=(..

Mr fiance I know for sure wouldn't agree with me in the first place.

But...there's still plenty of times to pujuk2 him ait? Haha...*wink*

Coming back to my senses...Videography service though real interesting, it does sound membazir. Then how???

I haven't done much research yet on this area but anyway, if any of you people knows any good quality videographers out there, mind sharing it with me? Thanks a bunch...;D

x fairy x

No comments:

Post a Comment